Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Found Works....


Well, not really. "Found Works from the Lost Libraries of Grey Matter" is actually my new "reclaimed journal". I've taken an old ledger-style journal of mine, removed all the finished spreads and added them to another ledger. Left was an empty ledger to begin playing with. So far I have completed the cover, pictured above. What was a really neat find for this journal, was a ribbon that says "survivor" on it, which holds the journal together...so the journal was not lost, it survived! lol

7 comments:

Kim S Owens said...

Beautiful!! Can't wait to see what you fill it with :-)

Mixed Media Martyr said...

Excellent cover!!! Can't wait to see what you put inside it!!!

Shelley Malone said...

Love the cover! The letters are very cool.

Anonymous said...

This looks like it will be such fun to work in. LOVE what you did to the cover.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cover to go with the great title! Very mysteriously inviting one in.

Vale said...

Hi girls!
Thanks so much for all of your kind remarks on my art journal cover. I really appreciate you taking the time out to post a msg on my blog! Enjoy your day, and happy art journaling to all of you!
With warm hugs from Vale :)

Gina said...

Beautiful cover. What serendipity of finding the ribbon! I'm trying to imagine what it's original purpose was!! love a mystery!